OPI nail lacquer, available in bulk for wholesale buyers. It is a cosmetic product that allows its customers to express themselves while looking up for any mood, attire and occasion. This lot contains 20 superior shades with the best special effects and textures, from elegant classics to dazzling glitters.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Prepare nails by removing all existing lacquer, then trim and shape nails by filing in one direction to prevent breakage.
- Step 2: Apply cuticle oil, then, push back cuticles and remove hangnails, after, cleanse to remove any oil.
- Step 3: Use a base coat to prime the nail surface, which improves lacquer adhesion and inhibits discoloration
- Step 4: Apply two coats of OPI Nail Lacquer, the first stroke down the middle, then one on each side for complete coverage, for a total of three strokes for each coat.
- Step 5: Finally, apply top coat over the nail, and do not forget to cap the nail’s free edge to keep color from chipping
- Product Type: Nail Lacquer.
- 300, 600 or 1200 units of OPI Nail Lacquer Assorted Colors.
- Is Mai Tai Crooked? NL H68
- Suzi Shops & Island Hops NL H71
- Get Cherried Away NL C15
- Go with the Lava Flow NL H69
- OPI Top Coat NT T30
- Aloha from OPI NL H70
- OPI Matte Top Coat NT T35
- Natural Nail Bas Coat NT T10
- The Skys My Limit NL F71
- Green on The Runway NL C18
- Just Lanai-ing Around NL H72
- Hello Hawaii Ya? NL H73
- Nail Strengthener NT T60
- Today I Accomplished zero NL C17
- My Gecko Does Stricks NL H66
- Do You Take Lei Away? NL H67
- This Color’s Making Waves NL H74
- Coca-Cola Red NL C13
- That’s Hula-rious! NL H65
- Lost My Bikini in Molokini NL H75
- Pineapples Have Peelings Too! NL H76
Made in the United States
New and in original packaging