///Wholesale Jockey Underwear For Men and Women Lot

Wholesale Jockey Underwear For Men and Women Lot

$6,500.00

Out of stock

Out of stock

Jockey Underwear For Men and Women Lot, available for bulk purchases of 1000 units. The 70% of the lot is for women and the other 30% is for men.

For women the mix can include:

  • Jockey French Cuts underwear is made with pure cotton for complete comfort. This higher-cut underwear offers a smoothing look and sits at the natural waist for full-coverage comfort.
  • Jockey Hipsters underwear is made with pure cotton for complete comfort. This hipster is the perfect panty for classic comfort with squared-off legs for a fit that moves with your body.

For men the mix can include:

  • Jockey Classics underwear is made with a soft blend of fabrics and an elastic waistband for total comfort. The relaxed fit makes this boxer an everyday essential and a 3-panel design helps reduce bunching under clothes.
  • Jockey Active Blend underwear made for your active life. The lightweight cotton blend in these boxer briefs offer optimal comfort and a soft feel, while wicking away moisture to help keep you drier when you’re on-the-go.
  • Jockey Low Rise underwear with a signature fabric to reduce peeling and fading so underwear looks and feels new, wash after wash. A low rise and full coverage offer total comfort for everyday wear, while sweat-wicking cotton helps keep you dry.

All the lot is brand new with original packaging and tags attached, everything comes in different colors and sizes.

Product Details

  • Product Type: Jockey Underwear For Men and Women Lot.

What’s included

  • 1000 units of Jockey Underwear For Men and Women Lot.
Category: Tags: ,

Description

1000 Units

$650 USD per unit

Units1000
Weight100.0 lb

Start a Conversation

Hi! Click one of our member below to chat on Whatsapp

Login

Lost your password? Sign Up

Sign Up

Lost your password? Login