- To add an item to your cart, simply select the appropriate options (if applicable) and click the “ADD TO CART” button, after, you will be redirected to the cart page.
- To remove an item from your cart, access the cart page by clicking on the shopping cart icon on the menu, then click on the “x” icon next to the item you wish to remove.
- The quantity of each product may also be changed; while on the cart page, click on the “+” or “-” buttons next to the product you wish to edit the quantity of.
- Fill out the “Billing Details” form. Fields denoted with a “*” are required. Be sure to provide precise street, city and zip code information. Do not use abbreviations and avoid any typos
- To ship to an address different than the address filled out in the billing form, click on the checkbox on the “Ship to a different address or your freight company” form and follow same steps.
- After filling in the forms, the price for shipping will be listed the “Your Order” summary. For international shipments; they will be charged once the order has been processed.
- We accept all major credit cards – American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover; we also accept PayPal. Please note that for credit card, debit card and PayPal payments, a 4% surcharge will be added to your order.
- If you choose to pay with PayPal, you will be redirected to PayPal.com to complete your order, then, redirected back to wholesale55.com.
- For security reasons, we do not accept credit card, debit cards, or PayPal payments greater $ 500.00 USD in some countries, for purchases greater than this amount, please, contact one of our sales representatives at (305) -888-3363 or email@example.com.
- Immediately after you have completed your purchase at wholesale55.com, you will be redirected to a page with a summary of your order; you will also be sent an email.